The Wonders of Greece
Discover Greek culture and way of life through authentic experiences and create your own myth in Greece that will be remembered forever. Venture into a 5-day journey through history and explore the ancient wonders of the world’s oldest cities, Athens.
Step back in time and grasp the rich history of this ancient metropolis by visiting one of the world’s most famous monuments, the Acropolis with its magnificent monuments and its exquisite Museum.
Grab a slice of Greek culture and its intriguing cuisine and savor mouth-watering delicacies on an unforgettable food tour. Embark on a wine tasting tour and discover the unique domestic grape varieties and the secrets of winemaking.
Be captivated by the unspoiled mainland of Greece and get lost in time by visiting the ‘navel of Earth’, Delphi. Be beguiled by the picturesque seaside town of Galaxidi the amazing landscapes, intricate flavors, and friendly locals.
- City orientation tour through Athens and its unique neighborhoods
- Flavors of Athens Food tour in the city’s most delicious food stores
- Wine Tasting Experience in a unique wine bar in the city of Athens
- Guided tour to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum
- Full-day excursion to the ‘navel of the earth’, Delphi and the seaside village of Galaxidi
- Accommodation in 4* Hotel
- Centrally located hotel
- Breakfast x 4
- Lunch x 3
- Dinner x 2
- Private transfers with luxury vehicles
- Private airport transfers
- Treat basket in the vehicle on day trips
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Top-end restaurants
- Handpicked local taverns
- Private guided tour by a state- licensed guide at the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Private guided tour by a state- licensed guide at the Delphi site & Museum
- Entry fees at archaeological sites
- Food tour with many tastings
- Greek wine tasting
- Private services of a professional and highly specialized Insider guide
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Areas Visited: Athens, Delphi, Galaxidi