A private half-day excursion, just two hours away from the Athens city center, that will bring you closer to the God of the sea, Poseidon and the element of water; a place where the horizon meets the Aegean Sea.
Immerse yourself in the blue waters of the Aegean Sea and watch the sunset from the majestic Temple of Poseidon perched on the rocks of Sounio.
- Departure from Athens
- Transfer to the Temple of Poseidon and exploration of the site
- Return to Athens
*If you wish to enjoy a delicious seafood dinner, overlooking the Temple of Poseidon, after your visit to the Temple, the tour will be extended by one extra hour – Cost will differentiate
- 5-hour private excursion including:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury car or minivan
- Refreshments & snack basket
- Private services of a specialized “Insider” driver
- Fuel & toll expenses
- All taxes
- Guided tour to the archaeological site
- Entrance fees to the archaeological site
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
How about adding to your trip to Sounio a horse ride? For this option contact us.
Departure and return times change slightly depending on the time of the year.