In this majestic tour, you will delve deep into Greece’s gastronomy and history by exploring the region of the Peloponnese, the most pretty, historical, and geographically varied area in mainland Greece. The tour will include visits to main tourist destinations and sites, as well as to many hidden gems of the region, carefully selected by our Insider team in order to provide you with an authentic experience of Greek culture and people.
Our experienced insider guide, who is also a professional chef, will introduce you into all facets of Greek food and wine in a tour that includes visits in wineries, farms, and cheese making facilities, foraging, regional recipe cooking demonstrations, meals in handpicked local restaurants and tavernas, and a lot, lot more…
While the main focus is gastronomical, the tour will also include non-culinary activities, such as visits to major archaeological sites, museums, towns of historic importance and natural monuments.
- City orientation tour through Athens and its unique neighborhoods
- Guided tour to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum
- Wine Tasting Experience in Greece’s most famous wine region
- Visit the monumental ruins of ancient Mycenae and atmospheric town of Nafplio
- Delve into the mountainous regions of Arcadia and explore historic townships
- Experience the local cuisine through hands-on cooking lessons
- Discover the culinary tradition of the region by visiting dedicated artisans and witness the producing methods of local products (cheese, oil, honey)
Visits, demonstrations, tastings in wineries, organic raisins Farm, agritourism facility, honey producer, cheese making facility, butcher shop, bakery with a wood-fired oven.
Athens, Nemea, Acrocorinth, Mycenae, Nafplio, Argos, Arcadia region, Mani region, Sparta.
- Accommodation in 4* Hotel
- Centrally located hotel
- Breakfast x 7
- Lunch x 7
- Dinner x 7
- Private transfers with luxury vehicles
- Private airport transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Top-end restaurants
- Handpicked local taverns
- Private guided tour by a state-licensed guide at the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Entry fees at archaeological sites
- Food tour with many tastings
- Greek wine tasting
- Private services of a professional and highly specialized Insider guide
- All taxes