An Athens Venture
Let history unfold before your eyes! A 4-day vacation package which blends the rich history and culture of the ancient city of Athens, its countless archaeological sites and exquisite cuisine.
Step back in time and grasp the endless history of this ancient metropolis by visiting one of the world’s most famous monuments, the Acropolis. Marvel at the remnants of the past atop the sacred rock and admire its magnificent monuments. Trace Greek history through time by visiting the exquisite and world-awarded Museum of Acropolis.
Drift into culturally diverse neighborhoods of the city and be captivated by its hidden treasures.
Tantalize your taste buds and gain insights into Greek gastronomy and the local food culture on a delicious food tour by savoring a bountiful assortment of appetizing local sweet and savory delicacies.
Take a journey through the history of Greek wine and practice your wine-tasting skills by sampling a selection of the finest domestic wine varieties on a wine tasting tour.
- Admire significant landmarks
- City orientation tour through Athens and its unique neighborhoods
- Flavors of Athens Food tour in the city’s most delicious food stores
- Wine Tasting Experience in a unique wine bar in the city of Athens
- An exclusive Shopping tour in Athens authentic neighborhoods
- Guided tour to the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum
- Accommodation in 4* Hotel
- Centrally located hotel
- Breakfast x 3
- Lunch x 2
- Dinner x 2
- Private transfers with luxury vehicles
- Private airport transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Treat basket in the vehicle on day trips
- Top-end restaurants
- Handpicked local taverns
- Private guided tour by a state- licensed guide at the Acropolis & Acropolis Museum
- Entry fees at archaeological sites
- Food tour with many tastings
- Greek wine tasting
- Private services of a professional and highly specialized Insider guide
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses